Trigger is a set of SQL statements that automatically "fires off" an action when a specific operation, such as changing data in a table, occurs. A trigger consists of an INSERT, DELETE, or UPDATE statement issued against an associated table and the related procedure. Triggers are used to preserve data integrity by checking on or changing data in a consistent manner.
Triggers can be written for the following purposes:
- Enforce complex security authorizations
- Enforce referential integrity across nodes in a distributed database
- Event logging and storing information on table access
- Gather statistics on table access
- Generate some derived column values automatically
- Imposing security authorizations
- Maintain synchronous table replicates
- Prevent invalid transactions
- Provide transparent event logging
- Synchronous replication of tables
We at DatabaseOnlineAssignmentHelp aspire to become a medium for the students to excel in their academic Triggers projects & Triggers Assignments, and fetch good Grades. Our Experts & Support team is committed and strives to provide the required guidance and assistance to the students in the best possible way, and to achieve this we have also come up with the 24x7 online chat support where the students can discuss their doubts or queries related to Triggers at any time round the clock. For any further queries or help mail us at email@example.com .