Software Requirement Specifications
A Software Requirements Specification is a document that captures complete description about how the system is expected to perform. The SRS fully describes what the software will do and how it will be expected to perform. SRS must have many features like it should Correct, Unambiguous, Complete, Consistent, Ranked for importance and/or stability, Verifiable, Modifiable and Traceable.
The purpose of the Software Requirement Specifications is to:
- Establish the basis for agreement between the customers and the suppliers on what the software product is to do
- Facilitate transfer
- Provide a basis for developing the software design
- Provide a basis for estimating costs and schedules
- Provide a baseline for validation and verification
- Reduce the development effort
- Serve as a basis for enhancement
We at DatabaseOnlineAssignmentHelp provide Guidance and Assistance in Software Requirement Specifications. With an amalgamation of Stalwart Team and amicable Expert we are reaching every nook and corner of the globe to help the students in need. We have successfully completed many Software Requirement Specifications projects and assignments of students and ushered their excellence in academics. It is important to know what these rules are. No need to worry as we are here to explain you the solution in all possible ways. We provide 24x7 online chat supports where the students can discuss their doubts or queries related to Software Requirement Specifications at any time round the clock.